AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- To stimulate national interest and appreciation of Visual Artists
- To foster creativity amongst Ghanaians
- To assist and encourage the training of Visual artists
- To develop, preserve and promote Visual artists
- To co-operate with all national and international visual art bodies and organisations in the promotion of visual arts.
- To act as the central advisory body to the Ghana National Commission on Culture on all natters relating to visual arts.
- To provide a clearing house for creative, social and economic exchanges and also a focus for co-operation amongst visual artists.
- To render legal, technical and general advice to members on fees, salaries and contracts.
- To render legal assistance to members on matters relating to professional practice.
MEET THE EXECUTIVES
Nana Otu Owuohene Acheampong
THE GEN. SECRETARY
Lawrence Kwaku Agyeman
THE NAT. ORGANIZER
Aubrey – Seth Attoh
THE NAT. TREASURER
THE NAT. RESEACH
Rev. Kizito Nii Ammah Amartey